Thursday, January 13, 2011

Damn.

School is going to be starting back up again soon. Which is a real shame because I've really enjoyed this time spent mostly in a daze of too little sleep. I remember most of it, and it's been fun. Doing pretty much what I want and when I want. Being to able to walk around at night because I don't have obligations in the morning. I am kinda disappointed in the fact that I couldn't quite beat the insomnia and sleep from midnight to noon every day, but I got enough sleep for me. I think. Either way I'm not dead, so that's a plus. You always have to look at the bright side. The little things. Where was I going with this...

Right. School. This is really just me complaining, so whine whine whine piss moan bitch whine whine. There, I think I'm done for now. I'm going to miss this freedom though. Although, now that I'll be doing things now, I'll probably be wasting less money. Maybe there's something to this school business after all.

-Michenab

Previous/Next

2 comments:

  1. Man Hank you totally plagerised my line of whine whine bitch complain. I'll be sure that you never write in this town again I will!

    All seriousness though how've things been going?
    Also, Skooooooooooooooooooooool, why does it hurt?
    Seriously. 6AM every day? The hell was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, well anyway I'll be back tonight, see you then.

    ReplyDelete