Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby It's cold outside.

Oooooh boy is it cold. 3° on Monday, -6° yesterday, and 1° today. That is frikkin cold let me tell you, -6° is goddamn motherfucking cold. Need I repeat that I get to walk in that for half of my hour and half journey to work every morning? Not fun. Work is going fine btw, I've gone and got myself a handle on all the kids names save like 3, which is really impressive given my lack of affinity for names, I've started actually teaching a few lessons on top of my duties as a lunch monitor/recess watcher/glorified gofer. Yesterday I got to do a demonstration of potential and kinetic energy which was pretty cool. Oh, and I get to grade book reports this weekend. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. 

 Oh also, I finally got a chance to go skiing with my dad this weekend, luckily before it got really really really freaking cold, in fact it was pretty warm, we spent the day skiing blacks and a couple blues, I finally got a handle on moguls (even if they do destroy my legs), and then I went home and made chili. All and all it was an excellent day. 

 ~Kal

Previous/Next

No comments:

Post a Comment