Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I was going to just put this in a comment but I feel like it deserves its own post.

Thank you so much Kal for the vodka. Although you were right - it is pretty shitty. Started doing shots around three... or something. Or was it later? Either way you'd already gone Kal. I'm not sure how many I did or even how long I was at it for. I do know that I woke up on the floor with a glass in my hand and the smell of alcohol in my nose. Thank god I didn't puke in my sleep. Oh yeah. I slept. Mostly because of the booze but I slept! And no dreams that I remember! Maybe I should just sleep on the floor more often. It seemed pretty comfortable when I woke up. But that's probably because I hadn't moved yet. Motherfuck I've got a hangover like you wouldn't believe. The sound of the typing is like smashing my head into steel wall over and over and over. I don't know how much vodka is left - I haven't found the bottle yet - but I'm considering drinking a bit more so I can fall asleep again and hopefully wake up a little less fucked.
I should probably still go to the store or something. It'd be no good becoming an alcoholic or something just because I can't sleep. I think I've heard of some natural things or whatever that work pretty well..

Christ I hate throwing up. I don't think I've ever felt this much like death. Probably because I don't drink. I'd turn the lights on to help the glare on my eyes from this computer screen but I tried that and I thought for a moment that I might collapse. Not pass out, just collapse. You can bet those lights went back off pretty quick.

I think I'm going to go lay back down on the floor. Maybe I can even find the position my body was in before I moved. That'd be great. It was so comfortable. I've been editing this post as I go. Such a pain in the ass to try to type when you still can't quite see or think straight. I'll find the bottle in the morning. Maybe bury the son of a bitch outside. Fucking vodka. Never touching it again I think. But I got sleep. Damn straight I got sleep. Fucking exciting shit. Back to the carpet for me.

-Michenab

Previous/Next

2 comments:

  1. A hell of a lot better. I actually got some natural sleep after writing this. Although I could have sworn this whole post was a dream. Oh and I found the bottle. It's still got at least half left in it I think.

    ReplyDelete