Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update of my Own

I have a thing I wrote down. I still need to edit it but I have neither time nor energy for it at the moment so for now I'm just telling you all (if anyone even reads this) that I recorded a dream of mine and embellished it for the sake of the story.

Kal, how many times must I tell you not to call me Hank... Bah, I'm used to it at this point. The complaining is mostly out of habit now I think. I also think I smell something wonderful coming from the kitchen. My nose and stomach are begging to me investigate so hopefully it's something delicious.

Rambling.. Right, new post from me soon with a dream I wrote down.

-Michenab

Previous/Next

2 comments:

  1. Normally I'd claim the wonderful aroma was coming from my cooking, but as I'm in the school library having just finished up a test I can't get away with such things... but whatever it is save me some, I'm starving.

    Anyhow it's not like I'm still calling you by your last name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least Abner is on my birth certificate, Jameson.

    ReplyDelete